- Premium sound reproduction: 4 inch polypropylene coated woofers produce tight, accurate bass and 1 inch ferrofluid cooled silk cone tweeters produce clear, pristine highs
- 10 watt per channel amplifier and optimage IV tweeter wave guides for punchy sound reproduction and superior imaging
- Versatile, conveniently located RCA inputs for seamless connection to gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more
- Front panel 1/8 inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop, desktop computer, MP3 player or other audio sources with a 1/8 inch output
- Easily accessible front panel 1/8 inch headphone output for private listening
The M-Audio Studiophile AV 40 reviews Active Studio Monitor Speakers brings compact speaker sets to a whole new level. With M-Audio recording technology, which is very popular in the professional recording industry, that expertise of sound engineering and design is brought to your home or professional studio with this monitor. The M-Audio Studiophile delivers unbeatable sound quality to a set of desktop speakers.
These monitors are magnetized to protect your computer and TV from magnetic interference, and the shielding works to perfection. Each monitor comes with four-inch woofers to take care of the lows in your audio projects, as well as 3/4 inch tweeters to give you the best quality sound on the highs.
The terrific sound that comes from these monitors is from a combination of the dense wood that makes up the cabinet, which enhances the lows from the woofer and the highs on the tweeter. The second part of the combination is the proprietary OptImage III waveguide technology in the tweeters that make those high sounds so sweet. There is also a twenty-watt-per-channel internal amplifier in this monitor that just makes every sound that comes out of it so much better than you would ever imagine.
This set of studio monitors comes with these fine features:
- 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers
- 3/4-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides for superior imaging
- 20-watt-per-channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- Magnetic shielding
These are attractive studio monitors that will look amazing in any studio environment. Whether you are a hobbyist or a serious person in the business, these monitors will look professional and add a touch of style and class to your studio that will be hard to beat by any other monitors. They sit right on your desk or dedicated studio monitor table with an open front design that shows the woofer and the tweeter. On the other lower corner are the headphone and aux-in jacks.
Most of the consumers online who have purchased these monitors have been very pleased with them. Most of the reviews of these monitors have been positive, and even glowing. People love the quality of the sound that these monitors provide. There is a short “breaking in” period with them, but after they are broken in, the sound quality is unparalleled. They are also known for being long-lasting and durable, able to easily stand up to any studio environment in which you place them.
These are the studio monitors you need for the top-level audio recording and producing experience you desire. With an excellent reputation behind them on the company that makes them and thousands of happy reviews online, these are studio monitors you want on your next project with you.